What is Side Bet Blackjack?
Side Bet Blackjack is a popular variation of the traditional game of blackjack played at casinos around the world. This version of the game offers players an additional way to win big, by placing a side bet. Side bets are optional bets that can be placed in addition to the regular bet on a hand. The side bet pays out if the player’s first two cards match the dealer’s upcard. This can lead to some large payouts if the player gets lucky.
|Welcome Bonus: Up to $8,000
Game Software: RealTime Gaming
Cashout Time: 1-3 Days
Launched in 2019
How to Play Blackjack Side Bet
To play Blackjack Side Bet, you must first place a main wager in the designated betting area on the gaming table. Once the main wager is placed, you can then choose to place a side bet if you want to. The side bet is usually positioned in a separate betting area on the gaming table. This bet is based on the player’s first two cards and the dealer’s upcard. If the player’s first two cards and the dealer’s upcard match, the player wins the side bet.
Payouts for Side Bets
The payouts for side bets vary depending on the casino and the game. In most cases, the payouts are based on the rarity of the hand. For example, a side bet on a three-of-a-kind will pay out more than a side bet on a pair. Some casinos may also offer progressive jackpots for certain side bets.
Types of Side Bets
There are a variety of side bets available in most casinos. Some of the most popular side bets include:
- 21+3: This side bet pays out if the player’s first two cards and the dealer’s upcard form a three-card poker hand. The payouts vary depending on the strength of the hand.
- Perfect Pairs: This side bet pays out if the player’s first two cards form a pair. The payouts vary depending on the type of pair.
- Any Pair: This side bet pays out if the player’s first two cards form any kind of pair. The payouts vary depending on the type of pair.
- Bust It: This side bet pays out if the dealer busts with three cards.
Strategy for Side Bets
The strategy for side bets is different than the strategy for the main game. Since side bets are based on the player’s first two cards and the dealer’s upcard, the player should always consider these three cards when deciding whether or not to make a side bet. The player should also consider the payouts for the side bet. If the payouts are low, the player may want to avoid making the side bet.
Pros and Cons of Side Bets
- Side bets offer an additional way to win big.
- Side bets can add excitement to the game.
- Some side bets offer large payouts.
- Side bets can be expensive.
- The payouts for side bets are usually lower than the payouts for the main game.
- Side bets can take away from the strategy of the game.
Tips for Playing Side Bet Blackjack
- Always consider the payouts before making a side bet.
- Be aware of the house edge on side bets.
- Don’t get carried away with side bets.
- Read up on the different types of side bets before playing.
- Take advantage of any side bet promotions offered by the casino.
- Remember that side bets are optional and not required to play the game.
Side Bet Blackjack is a great way to add some excitement to the game. It is important to remember that side bets can be expensive and the payouts are usually lower than the payouts for the main game. It is also important to consider the house edge and to read up on the different types of side bets before playing. With these tips in mind, side bet blackjack can be a fun and profitable game.